The Director of corporate communication is responsible for developing and leading Basware’s communications strategy and execution. They will support the executive leadership team as a communications advisor and strategist, working directly with supporting public relations, analyst/influencer relations, community relations and investor relations, thereby ensuring Basware is a thought leader in our business domain.
- Develop and coordinate the enterprise-wide corporate communications strategy.
- Curate, architect and circulate centralized corporate content.
- Implement key communications policies, protocols and guidelines.
- Act as a corporate spokesperson.
- Lead corporate media/public relations initiative, which is closely aligned with Analyst and Investor relations, including ensuring regulatory communications requirements are met.
- Work with social media operations to develop corporate social media strategy and governance to drive the desired Social media impact (network growth, share of voice, sentiment, influence).
- Oversee the selection of corporate communication agencies and manage these critical relationships.
- Set measurable objectives for the communications function to drive the team’s performance.
- Oversee communications measurement, including the design and operation of relevant dashboards and reports, utilising metrics such as media reach/frequency, number of impressions, share of voice, customer/prospect sentiment, awareness, engagement, paid vs. earned media placement.
- Support internal communications/change management through strategy development and alignment with other departments.
- Implement protocols and best practices in anticipation of crisis management
Key Performance Indicators
· Contribution to 4 rolling quarter pipeline coverage.
· Customer net promoter score.
· Maintain positive brand sentiment and broaden reach.
· Increase prospect and customer engagement with Basware Content.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive experience in corporate communications.
- Proven ability to drive and implement change.
- Strong planning, project management and operational skills.
- Experience in B2B marketing and the IT industry is advantageous.
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English.
- Excellent communication and relationships skills with the ability to network, engage and influence at all levels.
- International mindset - enjoy working with other cultures and globally distributed teams.
- Highly collaborative, adaptable and thrives working in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Working well both independently and as part of a team.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and position will be filled when the right person is found, so send your application as soon as possible!
At Basware you will be part of a profitably growing, dynamic and forward looking company. We have an open working atmosphere and great Basware spirit. We offer you competitive compensation aligned with your competencies and performance, a supportive team and an opportunity to build your career in an international environment that empowers you to succeed.