Title: Associate Lead Software Engineer (DevOps)
Experience: 6+ Years
Location: IT Park, Chandigarh
Basware DevOps team is responsible for the continual improvements to our continuous integration, continuous delivery, and configuration management framework. At Basware, we are building a leading global enterprise cloud service accessed by over a million users across the globe and as such we are looking for a passionate, curious and goal-oriented team player with experience in DevOps to help us maximize our operational efficiency and service quality through automation and feedback.
As a DevOps engineer you will be working in a world class environment with top of the line infrastructure and process models while coordinating with highly experienced and knowledgeable Architects and Leads to implement and maintain a DevOps framework that operates 24*7 in multiple global locations supporting hundreds of thousands of users and a development team comprising of hundreds of developers working from multiple sites.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and highly capable DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer will be contributing heavily to the implementation and maintenance of our Continuous Integration Framework (Jenkins, Groovy) and Continuous Deployment Framework (Python, AWS Lambda, AWS Gateway & AWS StepFunctions) with a vision of bringing our already world class frameworks to the next level.
In addition, the individual will also be involved in implementation of Basware’s Configuration Management and Production Operations Automation Frameworks based on similar technology stack.
Key Responsibilities Areas
• CI Automation Framework feature / enhancement development and testing
• CD&CM Automation Framework feature / enhancement development and testing
• CI/CD pipeline status visualization feature / enhancement development and testing
• Provide solid support to DevOps Architects
• Ensure reliable operation of CI/CD pipelines
• Requirement analysis, maintenance, and design activities of CI, CD, CM and Monitoring Framework
Skills and Experience
• 2-5 years DevOps Engineer experience. Prior development experience is a plus
• Strong hands-on experience with CI orchestration tooling preferably with Jenkins
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of common patterns and antipatterns, best practices, frameworks and plugins needed to build a reliable, maintainable, cost-effective, scalable Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment framework
• Source code repository management. Preferably Git
• Proven experience in leveraging AWS Cloud Services in delivering DevOps excellence
• Hand on experience in Linux/Unix environment
• Scripting languages: PowerShell, Go, Python, Groovy
• Working knowledge of JIRA, Stash, Confluence, Splunk etc
• AWS stack: Lambda, Gateway, EC2, EC2 Containers, CFTs, CloudWatch, SSM, IAM, KMS, WAF, S3, EBS, RDS, DynamoDB
• Experience with basic web development ideally using Angular framework or similar
• Problem solving, problem description, communication, collaboration, and reporting experience
• Competitive remuneration package and associated benefits
• Opportunity to be a game changer in test automation field at a global company
• Support of other experienced test automation architects and a driven work environment
Basware values respect, hard work, drive and customer-centricity
Why you’ll love working at Basware:
At Basware, you’ll leave your mark and make a real difference on our award-winning, globally leading products. You’ll be part of a motivated, tech-savvy, and friendly team that delivers world-class products for hundreds of companies across the globe. We believe in giving you the freedom to deliver your best work: that’s why we’re flexible around hours, tools, and working methods. We work on a truly global scale. As a part of our technical personnel, you’ll often work on virtual team with colleagues around the world. With us, you will build your career at a leading, international, and innovative company.”
Follow Basware on Twitter: @Basware
Join the discussion on the Basware:
Subscribe for the latest news
Do you have Oikotie Profile?
You can use your existing Profile to help you fill the application form.