Citec is looking for Chief Design Engineers within process, piping and electrical engineering. Preferred locations in Finland are Vaasa, Turku, Espoo or Tampere and in Germany Oberursel.
As a Chief Design Engineer, you will take the main responsibility in managing single-discipline projects and leading the people in project teams. The work requires active communication with other engineering disciplines, as well as our customers. To succeed in this role, you need to be confident in making own decisions and an excellent communicator with proactive and self-driven way of working.
- Managing, leading, planning and coordinating single-discipline engineering projects
- Ensuring that the customer requirements are met in the projects.
- Leading the project team of your own discipline to success
- Cooperating and communicating with Citec organisation globally to ensure customer satisfaction
- Involvement in local and international customer projects acting as a key player in developing and growing project business for Citec
We offer you:
- Strong experience of industrial plant engineering projects within the field of
- Piping and layout
- Electrical engineering
- B.Sc or M.Sc in relevant engineering fields of study
- Capability to lead people including good communication skills in English, team-spirit and driving attitude
- Experience in technical leadership is seen as a benefit and relevant design tools.
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Previous experience from global project environments is seen as an advantage
For more information:
- An interesting and challenging work in both domestic and international projects
- Flexible working environment and support from our international network of experts
- An independent and wide role in large scale international multi-discipline plant engineering projects
- Possibility to develop our project execution and partnership with our customers
- A responsible role with support from skilled colleagues
Regarding Vaasa location:
Mikko Hakola, Director, Plant Engineering, Global Account +358400709854
Regarding other locations:
Magnus Forsbäck, Director, Plant Engineering, Finland & Germany Accounts +358500550963.
Regarding Oberursel location:
Alissa Fiedler, HR Manager +4915209077140.