Basware is the global leader in providing networked purchase-to-pay solutions and innovative financing services. Basware’s commerce and financing network connects businesses in over 100 countries and territories around the globe. As the largest open business network in the world, Basware provides scale and reach for organizations of all sizes, enabling them to grow their business and unlock value across their operations by simplifying and streamlining financial processes. Small and large companies around the world achieve significant cost savings, more flexible payment terms, greater efficiencies and closer relationships with their suppliers. Find out more at www.basware.com.
Data privacy is important to us. Please see how we process personal data we collect from you: https://www.basware.com/en-us/candidate-privacy-notice
Senior Solution Specialist, RPA
to our Digital Office to develop and operate our integrations between our digital solutions.
Basware Digital Office enables Basware business success by providing digital solutions, office IT infrastructure and end user services. As a Senior Solution Specialist, you will be part of our Business Solutions team. The team is responsible for developing and operating digital business solutions globally in 14 countries.
The Senior Solution Specialists is responsible for developing, operating and supporting the Robotic Process Automation for Basware business solutions. In this role you will have the opportunity to automate Basware business processes to drive business success. In this role You will work closely with Your colleagues in Digital Office teams in Finland and in India as well as business stakeholders.
· Robotic Process Automation development
· RPA platform operations and support
· Technical Documentation
· Ensure that Software robots are built according to the architecture and security guidelines
· Over 3 years’ experience from programming and software engineering
· Studies in relevant field (Information technology, computer science, etc.)
· You have been applying Agile Development methods
· You are fluent in spoken and written English
· You have experience from some of following technologies:
As a person you are eager to learn new things and take responsibility. You feel at home working in a global environment. You are a team player and fit in our energetic team where self-initiative and collaboration are appreciated.
· Competitive remuneration package and associated benefits
· challenging and interesting role in an international and rapidly evolving business environment
· great work community
· people focused and development oriented working culture
· possibility to build your career at an international company
Why you’ll love working at Basware:
At Basware, you’ll leave your mark and make a real difference on our award-winning, globally leading products. You’ll be part of a motivated, tech-savvy, and friendly team that delivers world-class products for hundreds of companies across the globe. We believe in giving you the freedom to deliver your best work: that’s why we’re flexible around hours, tools, and working methods. We work on a truly global scale. As a part of our technical personnel, you’ll often work on virtual team with colleagues around the world. With us, you will build your career at a leading, international, and innovative company.”
Follow Basware on Twitter: @Basware
|Employment type||Permanent job|
|Application period||6/20/2019 - 9/30/2019|
Fill out an application
Go back to job list