We are looking for a Head of Facilities to our office in Copenhagen.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and Administration, The Head of Facilities will:
• Lead and manage the Facility Services Department within Bayer A/S Denmark. In addition to the manager, the facility team consists of a receptionist and a service assistant.
• Have the administrative responsibility for our offices and premises (Including contract management).
• Be responsible of the site safety of Bayer A/S.
• Have overall responsibility for our reception including switchboard services.
• Act as Corporate Security officer.
• Administer the company car fleet of Bayer A/S.
We expect that:
• You have great cooperation skills. Since Facilities is a central department, you will be in contact with our 130 employees as well as our external partners.
• You have managerial experience and are able to motivate others and lead a small team.
• You are proactive and fast at implementing of site efficiencies and improvements.
• You have a broad working experience in the facility area with knowledge of safety and security.
• Value addition on car lease management education on safety and security.
• You are fluent in Danish and speak a good level of English and knowledge of other Scandinavian languages.
• You have an upper secondary school education in the area of administration as well as advanced education on safety and security
• .We expect you to take responsibility, have a positive approach and ensure good collaboration across the organization.
Feel free to contact our F&A Manager Jaume Arau Canal, tel. 45 23 50 12 to learn more about the position.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application as soon as possible, no later than June 22nd 2018. We will continuously evaluate the submitted applications. If we believe we have found the right candidate, we will complete the application process before the specified end date.