Citec is strengthening Project Management teams in Finland and Germany and hiring multi-discipline Project Managers to be located preferably in Vaasa, Espoo, Turku, Tampere or Oberursel.
As a Project Manager, you will take the main responsibility in managing multi-discipline projects, lead the people in project teams and participate in sales activities. You will be the key player and the responsible person towards our customer during the project execution. To succeed in this role, you need to be confident in making own decisions and an excellent communicator with proactive and self-driven way of working.
We offer you:
- An independent and wide role in large scale international multi-discipline plant engineering projects
- Possibility to develop our project execution and partnership with our customers
- A responsible role with support from great international colleagues
- Managing, leading, planning and coordinating multi-discipline customer engineering delivery projects
- Participating in sales, and offering stages of projects, active engagement in customer relationships
- Contract management and ensuring that the customer requirements are met in project
- Leading the project team to successful result
- Cooperation and communication with Citec organisation globally to ensure customer satisfaction
- Involvement in local and international customer projects acting as a key player in developing and growing project business for Citec
- Strong experience of industrial plant engineering projects
- B.Sc or M.Sc in relevant engineering fields of study
- Good communication skills in English
- Leadership skills and experience of a leading role
- Experience in contract and requirement management is a strong asset in this position
- Willingness to travel
- Previous experience of engineering business culture and customer interface
- Previous experience from global project environments are seen as an advantage
For more information:
Regarding Vaasa location:
Ben-Erik Nedergård, Head, Project Management, +358 504 283120
Regarding other Finland locations:
Ulf Holm, Head, Project management, +358 408 322274
Regarding Oberursel location:
Alissa Fiedler, HR Manager, +491 520 9077140.
Apply latest 31.5.2020!